You may have spotted that we have created our own QM TikTok account.
We're now calling on QM Sixth Formers to create their own videos for the chance to win a prize!
While we have a few videos live already, we really want our Sixth Formers to get involved and show what the school is like from a student point of view. There will be a prize for the winning video, and we will aim to share your content on the QM TikTok page.
All QM Sixth Formers are welcome to create their own TikTok video for the chance to win a prize. The deadline is Wednesday 1st February.
How to enter
- Decide whether you want to enter as a group or individually.
- Get creative and produce your video on the TikTok app.
- Don't publish it just yet! Keep it in your drafts.
- Come to the Marketing office to show us your video on Wednesday 1st February during the morning break, or lunchtime at 13:00 pm.
Content style guide
- The entire video should be 9-15 seconds in length ideally. Up to 30 seconds is ok.
- The video should be ‘short and snappy’.
- The video can either have narration captured directly in the video or include a voiceover recorded afterwards.
- Day in the life: capture a very short clip of many different areas of the school and edit them all together. This could include accommodation, lessons, lunchtime, free time, study.
- Sport: short clips showing the variety of sports you participate in.
- Boarding: show us a tour of your room, dining areas, living areas.
- Favourites: show us short clips of all your favourite things about QM.
- Food: show us all your favourite foods, from the cafeteria to your own meal prep areas.
Below is a video created by a QM Alumna. Her original video has had over 1M views!