Day and Flexible Boarding
- The Flexible Day fees include one, two, three or five overnight stays per term week; these nights can be aggregated over a term to enable a girl to stay when needed and not on a fixed night each week.
- All Flexible Day fee options include two additional nights each term for a girl to stay in School at the start of term or during a Community Weekend.
- All other nights spent in School by Flexi Boarders or Day girls are chargeable.
- There is a maximum of six overnight stays per week (Sunday to Saturday) other than over a Community Weekend or otherwise agreed by the Head (in exceptional circumstances).
- Overnight stays cannot be carried forward to another term and overnight stays not utilised within the applicable term will not be refunded.
- Terms can be of different lengths and hence the number of nights included in each fee will vary term by term.
- All additional nights will be charged at the full additional overnight stay rate.
- Flexi Day Boarders will have an allocated bed and dorm. This may not be the case for other Day girls.
Our aim is to encourage applications from candidates with as diverse a range of backgrounds as possible, as this enriches our community and is vital in preparing our girls for today’s world.
Means tested bursaries are therefore offered to allow as many girls as possible, who meet our admission criteria, to attend QM.
Further information about means tested bursaries is available in the first instance from our Admissions Team via email@example.com.
Discounted Fees in Advance
From time to time, we are able to offer, on a limited basis, the opportunity to deposit funds with the School to offset against future fees with a discount. For further information and availability please contact the Bursar’s office.
Come and see
Ready for your own QM experience?
Meet our dedicated team, take a tour, and discover all that QM has to offer by joining us for a personal visit or at one of our Open Days.