- We offer a discount of 5% off the core fees of your eldest daughter when sisters are attending QM together, up to a maximum of 15% discount per family when three or more sisters are in School.
- Fees are due in cleared funds before the start of each term.
- Unpaid fees may be subject to an interest charge of, currently, 6% above base rate.
- A full term’s notice in writing to the Head is required if a girl is to be withdrawn from the School; if notice is not received a term’s fees in lieu of notice will be charged.
- If you wish your daughter’s place to change to a fee in a lower tier, notice is required in writing to the Head before the end of the Half Term of the summer term preceding the start of the School year for which you wish the change to take place. If notice is not received then fees will be charged at the higher tier for the full year.
- Day and Flexi Day Boarders may arrive at School after 07:30 and depart up to 19:30 on full School days; there is no charge for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Day and Flexible Boarding
- The Flexible Day fees include one, two, three or five overnight stays per term week; these nights can be aggregated over a term to enable a girl to stay when needed and not on a fixed night each week.
- All Flexible Day fee options include two additional nights each term for a girl to stay in School at the start of term or during a Community Weekend.
- All other nights spent in School by Flexi Boarders or Day girls are chargeable.
- There is a maximum of six overnight stays per week (Sunday to Saturday) other than over a Community Weekend or otherwise agreed by the Head (in exceptional circumstances).
- Overnight stays cannot be carried forward to another term and overnight stays not utilised within the applicable term will not be refunded.
- Terms can be of different lengths and hence the number of nights included in each fee will vary term by term.
- All additional nights will be charged at the full additional overnight stay rate.
- Flexi Day Boarders will have an allocated bed and dorm. This may not be the case for other Day girls.
Our aim is to encourage applications from candidates with as diverse a range of backgrounds as possible, as this enriches our community and is vital in preparing our girls for today’s world.
Means tested bursaries are therefore offered to allow as many girls as possible, who meet our admission criteria, to attend QM.
Further information about means tested bursaries is available in the first instance from our Admissions Team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discounted Fees in Advance
From time to time, we are able to offer, on a limited basis, the opportunity to deposit funds with the School to offset against future fees with a discount. For further information and availability please contact the Bursar’s office.
Come and see
Ready for your own QM experience?
Meet our dedicated team, take a tour, and discover all that QM has to offer by joining us for a personal visit or at one of our Open Mornings.