Queen Margaret's School - Our Values
As a forward-thinking independent school, we will empower your daughter to develop and flourish in her academic learnings whilst making the most of all the co-curricular enrichment opportunities available.
Aims of the School
QM girls take advantage of the School’s vibrant and complementary programme of studies and activities. In doing so, they will:
- Achieve excellence inside and outside the classroom
- Develop an enthusiasm for independent thought, learning and research
- Grow with emotional maturity, social awareness and respect for individuality and difference
- Forge special friendships that will stay with them for the rest of their lives
- Be interesting, well-informed, happy and confident members of the community.
You can learn more about our curriculum here.
Values of the School
- Commitment and Excellence
- Honesty and Openness
- Bravery and Resilience
- Kindness, Respect and Tolerance
- Friendship, Fairness and Fun.
For more information you can get in touch with us here, or why not book a visit and receive a tour of our fantastic school?
Come and see
Ready for your own QM experience?
Meet our dedicated team, receive a tour of the impressive facilities, and discover all that QM has to offer with a personal introduction to QM.
Book a Visit