Queen Margaret's School - Our Values
As a forward-thinking independent school, we will empower your daughter to develop and flourish in her academic learnings whilst making the most of all the co-curricular enrichment opportunities available.
Aims of the School
QM girls take advantage of the School’s vibrant and complementary programme of studies and activities. In doing so, they will:
- Achieve excellence inside and outside the classroom
- Develop an enthusiasm for independent thought, learning and research
- Grow with emotional maturity, social awareness and respect for individuality and difference
- Forge special friendships that will stay with them for the rest of their lives
- Be interesting, well-informed, happy and confident members of the community.
You can learn more about our curriculum here.
Values of the School
- Commitment and Excellence
- Honesty and Openness
- Bravery and Resilience
- Kindness, Respect and Tolerance
- Friendship, Fairness and Fun.
QM’s Journey to 2022
QM’s Strategic Plan outlines the School’s aims, values and vision, as well as the goals required to fulfil them. This has been developed in order to equip students to succeed in the modern and changing world, whilst maintaining the core qualities of a QM education.
For more information you can get in touch with us here, or why not book a visit and receive a tour of our fantastic school?
Come and see
Ready for your own QM experience?
Meet our dedicated team, receive a tour of the impressive facilities, and discover all that QM has to offer with a personal introduction to QM.
A Personal Introduction