• A number of girls have competed at International level in Hockey, Lacrosse, Fencing, Skiing and Riding
• Jenny Hobbiss (UVI) is an U19 English Lacrosse player
• Tilly Lowther (Year IV) is ranked number 2 in the country at Cross Country running
• Violet Miller (Year III) is training as part of the GB Skiing Team for international competitions
• Olivia Brown is currently training with the Phoenix Contemporary Dance Theatre in Leeds alongside doing her A Levels and dance classes at QM
• The QM team came 1st in 2008 and 5th in 2009 at the National Schools’ Show Jumping Competition at Hickstead
• Independent Schools’ Athletics Competition winners of both U15 and U14 sections in 2006
• Winners of the North Schools’ Lacrosse Tournament numerous times, most recently in 2008
• U18 Scottish Open Lacrosse Tournament Winners in 2007 and 2008
• Our 2009 U18 Lacrosse Team were 11th nationally from the top tier of teams at the National Schools Tournament
• We currently have12 County Lacrosse players at U19 level and 10 at U14 level
• QM girls have been successful in reaching the finals of the National Senior Students’ Tennis Championships for the past three years
|| A Triumphant Term for QM's Sports Teams
|| Queen Margaret's comes third in the Under 14 National Schools' Tournament.
|| Queen Margaret's comes top in the First Round of the National Schools Tournament.
|| Congratulations to QM's Year III and IV Cross Country runners (pictured with Miss Whittle and Mrs O'Grady) who went all the way to Newquay on 5th December to compete in the English Schools Athletics Association Cross Country cup.